Frequently Asked Questions
It’s quite possible that your question has already been asked by someone else. We’ve put the most common questions and answers here for your reference, so before you pick up the phone or email us please take a look through our FAQs!
If your enquiry is urgent, call us now on 0845 300 5011.
Feeding advice and guidelines
- How much should I feed my pet?
- How do I introduce my pet onto the Royal Canin diet recommended?
- My pet does not like his/her diet any more
Ingredient / analysis queries
- How do I use my Loyalty points?
- Why have all my points been removed?
- I have lost my Loyalty card, how do I get a new one?
- I forgot to show my card in store, can I still claim my points if I have my receipt?
- Can I get Loyalty points from any Royal Canin stockist?
- Recyclable packaging
- How should I store my pet food
- Why are your diets more expensive to buy?
- Can I buy my Royal Canin diet from you?
- Where can I get a measuring cup from?
- Why can’t I see the barcode on my voucher?
- My voucher is out of date
- Can I change the product listed on my voucher?
- I lost / deleted my voucher
- Why isn’t my favourite retailer available for my voucher?